Insect bite poison :
If bitten by a poisonous insect, you should first take home remedies. How to treat insect bite poison at home…
If bitten by a fly:
If you are bitten by a fly, rubbing onion juice, lemon juice and basil leaf juice on that place will cure the burning pain.
If spider venom is applied to the body without delay, ghee can prevent the venom from spreading and reduce the itching and burning sensation.
If spider venom is applied to the body, crushed amchur in water and applied to the affected area like sandalwood, the venom is destroyed and the burning pain is saved.
Poisonous ant bite:
Extracting the juice from the clove of garlic and applying it to the affected area reduces the burning sensation. Moreover, the juice of tulsi leaves or garlic powder mixed with vinegar and applied to the burning area will be particularly beneficial.
If bitten by a poisonous snake or wasp:
Boiling 1 spoon of alkushi in hot water and applying it like a paste will be beneficial. Or adding onion batter will be beneficial.
If bitten by a bee, bee or wasp:
- It is especially beneficial if you rub salt into a paste with kerosene oil on the wound or rub a small amount of water and apply it like sandalwood.
- Applying salt and tulsi leaves also cures burning and pain.
If bitten by a raccoon or a weasel:
Placing mint leaves on the wound. Even if you get poisoned by eating opium, if you eat half a cup of kalmi juice, the poisoning will disappear.
In case of food poisoning:
Boil half a teaspoon of garlic and 4 small cardamoms in hot water, cool the water and eat it in small amounts.
In any kind of poisoning:
- If someone has taken any poison intentionally or accidentally or somehow got into the stomach, then to destroy it, immediately consume 50-100 grams of ghee and 15-20 chili powder mixed with it, the effect of the poison will be destroyed. Besides, drinking milk on a full stomach is beneficial.
- It is best for the patient to induce vomiting with salt water or food.
Symptoms of snake bite:
- There is pain and slowly the legs and body become numb and the poison starts rising towards the head.
- Immediately there is extreme pain, vomiting.
- The bite site becomes swollen and red.
- The face and face were red.
- Bleeding started from the bite site.
- Eyes narrow, breathing gradually stops.
- If the acute poison gets into the vein, the patient is on the way to death.
- A snake bite brings sleep to the eyes and does not want to break the sleep.
Ways to avoid snake bites:
- The noise will continue while walking through the place where there is an outbreak of snakes. If you walk with a torch at night, you can save yourself from snake bites.
- Because the eyelids of snakes are transparent, they cannot tolerate strong light. So the snake leaves the path of the light and goes into the darkness.
- Sprinkle carbolic acid around the living area. Snakes do not like the strong smell of carbolic acid, so they move away.
- Snakes are not used to walking on dry or loose gravel. So the gravel around the house. Safe to give.